Directly supports the VP of Logistics and the Senior Leadership Team preparing documents, memos, and other general communications including the creation of presentations. Assit in coordinating travel itineraries, processing expense reports and other support functions. Provide high level, accurate and timely analytical reporting to support the functions of the logistics operation.
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point,) products
· Understanding of general communication standards
· Mathematical comprehension
· Knowledge on use of office equipment (copiers, fax, scanners)
· Knowledge of travel industry helpful
· Knowledge of budgeting helpful
· 3-5 years previous senior administrative level experience
· Logistics experience helpful
· Strong Organizational skills
· Excellent communication skills (verbal, written)
· Analytical skills
· Knowledge of the Visio program and organizational chart creation
· Negotiating skills
Every 60 seconds, 105 pairs of Clarks shoes are sold globally. That makes us a £1.6 billion business and a truly worldwide brand. We now have some 15,000 employees across 75 different countries – everywhere from Europe to the Americas. Despite being the world’s biggest everyday footwear brand (by sale volume), we’re still owned by the Clarks family and based in Street, Somerset – where the Clarks business began. Street is the nerve center of our business, driving growth and the whole Clarks success story. And right now, we’re busy writing the next chapter. With a constant search for new and better ways to work, innovation’s set to play a big part in our future.