The Global Digital Marketing Manager leads digital marketing strategy and content principles globally to create a cohesive brand experience across all Clarks digital selling environments (inc. owned eccom, marketplaces, wholesale). Seamlessly integrates global and local activation plans to create compelling and commercially driven brand content, aligned to our retail experience.
What You’ll be Doing:
- Collaborating closely with regional teams to create a compelling and cohesive brand experience across Clarks digital shopping platforms (owned eccom, w/s, marketplace) aligned to the retail experience.
- Lead and delivers global digital assets to maximize the global brand plans. Responding to regional and global feedback and consumer insights.
- Lead and optimize the seasonal feed-in process – collaborating with global and regional teams to include relevant insights, lessons and local requirements – to ensure the content plan is fully optimised for digital channels.
- Deliver assets and guidelines for all digital storytelling, bringing to life the Clarks brand stories across our digital platforms including for example: editorial content, supporting assets and banners, apps, emails, etc as required. Delivering these on time and in full (OTIF) and within budget.
- Responsible for delivering the frameworks, platforms and tools to facilitate easy implementation of the seasonal plans by region, rolling up into the global plan and providing easy visibility and tracking to this plan.
- Project manage launch of new global digital concepts, in partnership with global brand teams, regional marketing and properties to deliver the business growth plans.
- Create (in collaboration with the Business Unit teams) and deploy the seasonal guidelines that clarify global and local responsibilities for management of all Clarks’ digital assets to ensure the seasonal brand strategy is activated throughout every digital channel consistently and aligned to the brand strategy.
- Deliver a global view of brand performance via key digital marketing Indicators from data supplied by regions to enable the global teams to understand the market conditions, consumer behaviour and missed opportunities to make recommendations and influence future plans to capitalise on these opportunities.
- Cascade digital best practice across BU and regions and up-skill teams where there are differing sizes of team and differing capability sets, to ensure we harness capability and create forums for cross regional working and sharing.
- Manage the Global Environments digital marketing budget and in collaboration with regional marketing teams contribute to monthly/quarterly performance reports to enable full understanding of the digital marketing activity & content effectiveness (with a focus on ROI) to feed into future optimisations of the season digital strategy.
- Manage relevant internal and external agency contacts to ensure seamless delivery of new initiatives or new digital tools on time and within budget.
- Maintain a leading-edge knowledge of digital marketing trends and enabling technologies to ensure we maintain on point and relevant to what’s happening in the market and ensuring that feeds into our marketing strategy and seasonal plans.
What You’ll Bring with You:
- Project management experience to ensure effective management and timeline planning of delivery the seasonal strategy and tools to support an on time seasonal launch.
- Experience of delivering innovative, experience enhancing digital schemes.
- Experience in managing budgets, partners and service providers including agencies, online marketing and other related companies.
- Demonstrable experience of using analytics and analysis of data to optimise performance of both in flight and future campaigns.
- Experience and knowledge of digital marketing, with an understanding of compelling brand websites, content production, SEO, paid search, eCRM, display, web analytics with proven results and how this integrates with the DTC brand experience.
- Experience of leading and delivering a successful digital content strategy.
- Proven ability in delivering successful digital marketing strategies, social media tools and other digital technologies.
- Ability to work within a matrix organisation to develop and implement marketing plans to support a diverse international business.
Disciplines and Field:
- Digital Marketing Roles – Global/ Regional/Agency/Brand
- Ecommerce marketing roles
Clarks, based in Somerset, England, has been at the forefront of innovative shoemaking since its foundation in 1825, when brothers James and Cyrus Clark made a slipper from sheepskin off-cuts. At the time it was ground-breaking: a combination of invention and craftsmanship that has remained at the heart of what the brand does now. In the Clarks archive of more than 22,000 pairs are shoes that have sparked revolutions and defined generations. From the original Clarks Desert Boot, first designed by Nathan Clark and launched in 1950, to the iconic Wallabee, each design has an instantly recognizable signature that makes it unmistakably Clarks.
This season, we’re proud to introduce the Clarks Collective: five incredible activists championing authentic social change. From mental health awareness and LGBTQ+ rights to greater racial equality, these trailblazers are committed to creating a brighter future for us all – bringing to life Clarks’ new global campaign, For the World Ahead. Through spotlighting their stories and supporting their chosen charities and initiatives, we’re ready to lead the way. After all, we’re originators, not imitators. It’s who we are, who we’ve always been. And to change the world of tomorrow, we’re doing things differently today.
Clarks International believes that the principle of equality of opportunity is fundamental to the company's operations. Our long-held aim is to provide just and fair treatment for all employees. We will not discriminate on the grounds of sex, age, disability, marital status, colour, race, religion, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, or gender reassignment.