Job Advert Description
Customer focused demand analysis with the goal of maximizing on time delivery. Partner with Customer Service Team to ensure any product delays are communicated at the customer order level so that Sales and our customers are informed as early as possible. Alignment with Supply Chain and Business Unit Planners to track, analyze and report on full scope of supply/demand scenarios.
What You'll Do:
- Coordinates with Customer Service team to manage daily releases so that customer demand is met on a timely basis, and to ensure fulfilment is level loaded at Logistics Center.
- Analyze order pool to identify pack and hold and early release opportunities. Ensure order fulfillment from inception through delivery.
- Responsible for creating and providing customer specific reports in key areas, including but not limited to: Monthly releases, Supply change impact on order pool, Fill rate reports, Exceptions, Adhoc reports based on customer and Sales requirements.
- Responsible for communicating and analyzing supply changes that have specific customer impact.
- Responsible for making informed decisions to adjust priority, move supply, or hold supply from specific customer orders based upon existing supply gaps and/or specific customer requirements.
- Manages reports and publishes customer cancel data, top sellers, stock adjustments and other areas of reporting opportunity not yet defined.
What You'll Bring With You:
- High School Diploma; Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Business Objects/ SAP experience preferred
- 1-3 years in an operations, allocations, or customer service environment
- Reporting skills from design to execution
- Consideration of ethical principles during objective decision making
- Strong communication skills- written and oral
- Critical thinking skills to pursue new methods or solutions, and to think outside of the box
- Time management/ task prioritization