Essential Knowledge: What the job holder must KNOW:
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Knowledge on use of cleaning equipment both standard and industrial/commercial (sweepers, floor scrubbers, etc.)
· 1-3 years previous custodial experience in warehouse environment
· Organizational skills
· Communication skills
· Attention to detail
· Ability to multi-task
· Confidentiality (when cleaning private offices)
· Ability to work independently as well as under direction of supervisor
· Ability to work overtime as needed
Check the items below that relate to the employee’s occupation. Use these definitions for the frequency of occurrence:
Occasionally means the person does the activity up to 33% of the time.
Frequently means the person does the activity up to 34%-66% of the time.
Continuously means the person does the activity up to 67%-100% of the time.
Occasionally Frequently Continuously Relate to others C Written and verbal communication C Reasoning, math and language C Make independent judgments C Understand, carry out and remember ð C Instructions
Continuously Alternating C Standing 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 hrs C C Walking 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 hrs C
Sitting 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 hrs ð
Occasionally Frequently Continuously C Balancing C ð ð C Stooping ð C ð C Kneeling C ð ð C Crouching C ð ð ð Crawling ð ð ð C Reaching overhead C ð C Climbing C ð C Stairs Number of stairs: C ð ð C Ladders Height of ladder: C ð ð C Pushing ð Describe Activity: Weight lbs. C Pulling ð ð ð Describe Activity: Weight lbs. C Lifting / carrying ð Describe Activity: Weight lbs.