Clarks is looking for Seasonal Part Time Sales Associates to join the team!
Employee Discounts| Casual Dress Code| Employee Assistance Program |Flexible Schedule |Clarks University |Perks at Work | Real Estate Assistance Program
Some responsibilities of a Sales Associate may include:
· Consistently deliver positive sales performance.
· Organize the store merchandise and back stock and ensure proper placement of product.
· Practice impeccable customer service skills.
· Upsell the customer, when appropriate, on multiple pairs and accessories.
· Exemplify the Clarks Brand.
· Follow all policies and procedures related to loss prevention and shrinkage.
· Assist in store maintenance and merchandising to create a visually compelling environment.
· Contribute to a comfortable work environment for all colleagues.
· Ensure completion of assigned tasks and responsibilities.
· Physical Requirements: Standing for extended periods of time, frequent bending, climbing, moving of ladders, lifting up to 50 lbs.
Clarks, based in Somerset, England, has been at the forefront of innovative shoemaking since its foundation in 1825, when brothers James and Cyrus Clark made a slipper from sheepskin off-cuts. At the time it was ground-breaking: a combination of invention and craftsmanship that has remained at the heart of what the brand does now. In the Clarks archive of more than 22,000 pairs are shoes that have sparked revolutions and defined generations. From the original Clarks Desert Boot, first designed by Nathan Clark and launched in 1950, to the iconic Wallabee, each design has an instantly recognizable signature that makes it unmistakably Clarks.
This season, we’re proud to introduce the Clarks Collective: five incredible activists championing authentic social change. From mental health awareness and LGBTQ+ rights to greater racial equality, these trailblazers are committed to creating a brighter future for us all – bringing to life Clarks’ new global campaign, For the World Ahead. Through spotlighting their stories and supporting their chosen charities and initiatives, we’re ready to lead the way. After all, we’re originators, not imitators. It’s who we are, who we’ve always been. And to change the world of tomorrow, we’re doing things differently today.
Clarks International believes that the principle of equality of opportunity is fundamental to the company's operations. Our long held aim is to provide just and fair treatment for all employees. We will not discriminate on the grounds of sex, age, disability, marital status, colour, race, religion, ethnic origin, sexual orientation or gender reassignment.
For more information, please visit Clarks Jobs