We are looking for a shoe loving, energetic, detail oriented, rockstar to join to Clarks team. We are looking for an individual who loves air traffic controlling in the corporate world. We are a very dynamic global company with many exciting projects and programs to support. This individual will play a big part in supporting all that we do and plan to do! If you have a curious mind, are always thinking one step ahead, aren’t afraid of hard work and willing to always go the extra mile, want to be part of a community of the best in talent and are ready to commit to doing the very best, this may be the role for you. If this sounds like a match, we welcome to hear from you.
What You’ll Do:
- You’ll become a master at Microsoft and will use your exceptional organizational skills to update, maintain, and organize PowerPoint presentations & Excel spreadsheets.
- Confidentiality is key and is a must have in this role. You’ll be responsible for preparing highly confidential documents that include internal memos and external client correspondence.
- Our executives live and breathe by their calendar. You will understand the importance of setting up meetings and juggling multiple complex and ever changing calendars and schedules. This includes coordinating extensive travel itineraries.
- You will define the art of keeping organized by processing invoices and expense reports. Coordination comes easy for you which will be important when you’re supporting executives on key business projects, project plans, meeting sessions, and post session notes.
- Be a brand ambassador but more important an executive’s ambassador. You’ll be responsible for living and breathing by Clarks’ Mission and Values and advising staff at all levels of the executive’s views on policies and issues, using judgment and discretion. This includes being a partner and working closely with direct reports of the executive.
- You will take the lead in special company projects or initiatives and will always support the brand and the people who make this organization so wonderful. This includes planning, organizing, and participating in company events.
Who You Are:
- You love to problem solve, create resolutions, and come up with improvements to current processes. And more importantly, you love to do it with a great pair of shoes on.
- You have mastered the calendar. In business we live and die by the calendar. Deadlines, appointments, meetings, presentations, calls—the calendar is the flight plan that keeps all of these moving parts from crashing into each other. And you have mastered it! Look at you go!
- Confidentiality is paramount. Full stop.
- Communication is key. In this role, you are not only doing a lot of talking but also a lot of correspondence. You are a clear, concise, and a grammatically correct communicator.
- You are comfortable using PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- Committed to the brand and to our community. We are committed to our people, retailers, suppliers and most importantly consumer. We are continuously moving forward and you want to be apart of the action.
Clarks, based in Somerset, England, we.ve been at the forefront of innovative shoemaking since its foundation in 1825, when brothers James and Cyrus Clark made a slipper from sheepskin off-cuts. At the time it was ground-breaking; a combination of invention and craftsmanship that’s remained at the heart of what the brand does now. In our archive of more than 22,000 pairs are shoes that have sparked revolutions and defined generations.
From the original Desert Boot (first designed by Nathan Clark and launched in 1950) to the iconic Wallabee, each design has an instantly recognisable signature—a unique combination of craftsmanship and innovation that make it unmistakably ours. We’re a global business operating retail, wholesale, franchise and online channels in over 100 markets worldwide supported by nearly 10,000 employees across the world.
We love hearing from great people
Visit us at clarksjobs.com, follow us on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook. Just look for @JobsatClarks
Clarks International believes that the principle of equality of opportunity is fundamental to the company's operations. Our long held aim is to provide just and fair treatment for all employees. We will not discriminate on the grounds of sex, age, disability, marital status, colour, race, religion, ethnic origin, sexual orientation or gender reassignment.