Clarks Americas is seeking an Online Visual Merchandiser to support a fast-growing channel within the organization. The Merchandiser will coordinate online merchandising activities for ClarksUSA.com, ClarksCanada.com and eBay. Additionally, this role will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following: product catalogue management, online administrative tasks and promotional management.
What You’ll Do:
1. Support online merchandising catalogue set up process, product categorization and product cross-sell and strategy.
2. Work collaboratively with the performance marketing and merchandising teams to ensure appropriate marketing/product banners and content display is planned to maximize promotional plans.
3. Analyze the customer path to purchase and recommend and implement changes that enhance the experience and increase online conversion.
4. Maintain and report on advanced on-site search to deliver expected result, optimize experience and continually research and recommend new opportunities in the digital space.
5. Responsible for executing support functions within the eCommerce platform, including but not limited to promotion set up, catalogue maintenance, gallery creation, site development, testing/validation
6. Drive conversion and sales by ensuring latest product is showcased effectively on site and sales patterns shared with genders to influence future buy quantities.
7. Review and analyze online competitor site merchandising, promotional execution and tactics, user experience, and product representation.
8. Provide support to the development of additional marketplaces and a new website platform in the future.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience: