Wholesale Marketing Coordinator
- Role Title:
Wholesale Marketing Coordinator
- Job Advert Description
We are hiring for a Wholesale Marketing Coordinator to support our marketing department from an account/wholesale activation perspective. You will be reporting to the Wholesale Marketing Manager and working closely with the Director of Channel Marketing, contributing to the planning, implementation and analysis of key marketing programs designed to drive account growth for the wholesale business. Working within the global brand strategy, you will be responsible for program activation, including, but not limited to seasonal marketing programs for Key (or priority) accounts, digital planning and activation, branded in-store signage representation, events, monthly budget/cost reconciliation and maintenance of all relevant activity reports and recaps. This role will be the day-to-day contact with Clarks’ external agencies, vendors and sales representatives across varies accounts.
What You Will Do:
- Assist in developing and executing marketing plans for designated wholesale accounts seasonally, including monitoring of budget versus expenses, creating campaigns and advertising that are on message and consistent with the overarching brand strategy.
- Evaluate overall effectiveness of programs and identifies optimizations for future implementation
- Assist in the building and tracking of the Co-op budget specific to accounts- working closing with the Wholesale Marketing Manager and sales partners to create and maintain.
- Identify product imagery and video needs season over season to support the wholesale channel. Ensure all in-store and online assets are updated regularlary and represent current brand marketing initiatives.
- Assist in creative development and execution of all briefs associated with owned accounts, working closely with the creative team in implementation.
- Manage, with the support of the Sr. Manager, Wholesale, third party vendors (i.e. agencies and digital vendors) who provide marketing services needed to support the wholesale account sell-through journey.
- Partner with key stakeholders in marketing, sales, product, finance, ecommerce and creative to ensure successful development and execution of key account marketing programs.
- Responsible for tracking and reconciliation of marketing expenses including quotes, PO generation, and budget tracker updates.
Who You Are:
- You have a bachelor's degree, preferably in marketing and/or business management.
- You have 1 - 3 years of applicable experience, preferably within wholesale/trade marketing.
- You have a working knowledge of the marketing creative process and wholesale marketing space.
- You have the ability to organize time and projects, delivering on-time, on-budget tasks.
- You have knowledge in analyzing basic expenses versus budgets and marketing programs results to provide input and recommendations for improvement.
- You are able to travel approximately 5-10% of the time to various retail locations.
- You are proficient in Microsfot Suite (PPT/Excel)
- You are a self-starter and have the ability to work independently.
- You are a proactive communicator and have the ability to build strong relationships across the organization and externally.