The Demand Fulfillment Analyst is a customer focused role that will focus on the goal of maximizing on time delivery through demand and planning analysis. As the Demand Fulfillment Analyst, you will partner with the Customer Service Team to ensure any product delays are communicated to our customers and Sales team, whilst aligning with our Supply Chain and Business Unit planners to track, analyze, and report on full scope of supply/demand scenarios.
What You Will Do:
- Coordinate with our Customer Service team to manage daily release to ensure that customer demand is met on a timely basis and fulfilment is level loaded at the Logistics Center.
- Analyze the order pool to identify pack and hold and early release opportunities. Ensure order fulfillment from inception through delivery.
- Create and provide customer specific reports in key areas, including but not limited to: Monthly releases, Supply change impact on order pool, Fill rate reports, Exceptions, Adhoc reports based on customer and Sales requirements.
- Communicate and analyze supply changes that have specific customer impact.
- Make informed decisions to adjust priority, move supply, or hold supply from specific customer orders based upon existing supply gaps and/or specific customer requirements.
- Manage reports and publish customer cancel data, top sellers, stock adjustments and other areas of reporting opportunity not yet defined.
Who You Are:
- You have three to five years of experience in operations, allocations, or in a customer service environment.
- You have a knack for reporting, including the design and execution of various reports.
- You are objective in your decision making, keeping ethical principles and compliance at the forefront.
- You have strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- You are able to think outside the box to pursue new methods or solutions.
- You have excellent time management skills and are able to prioritize tasks as need be.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office, such as Word and Excel.
Clarks, based in Somerset, England, we.ve been at the forefront of innovative shoemaking since its foundation in 1825, when brothers James and Cyrus Clark made a slipper from sheepskin off-cuts. At the time it was ground-breaking; a combination of invention and craftsmanship that’s remained at the heart of what the brand does now. In our archive of more than 22,000 pairs are shoes that have sparked revolutions and defined generations.
From the original Desert Boot (first designed by Nathan Clark and launched in 1950) to the iconic Wallabee, each design has an instantly recognisable signature—a unique combination of craftsmanship and innovation that make it unmistakably ours. We’re a global business operating retail, wholesale, franchise and online channels in over 100 markets worldwide supported by nearly 10,000 employees across the world.
We love hearing from great people
Visit us at clarksjobs.com, follow us on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook. Just look for @JobsatClarks