Part Time Team Lead
- Role Title:
Part Time Team Lead
- Job Advert Description
Are you looking to grow your career in a thriving retail environment?
Working at Clarks isn't just about selling shoes- it's about understanding your customers' needs, helping them find the right footwear for their lifestyles and being part of a company that believes in making a difference. Since our founding in 1825, we've grown to become one of the largest footwear companies in the world.
We believe that bringing together talented people from diverse backgrounds creates a better workplace. Our store teams consist of approximately 2,600 associates who strive to create a superior customer experience and elevate our brand to a global stage, and we empower each of them to do what's right.
Here’s where you come in:
- Serve as the Manager on Duty for the store in all aspects while working and opening and closing the store in accordance with company standards.
- Consistently deliver positive sales performance.
- Organize the store merchandise and back stock and ensure proper placement of product.
- Oversee the receipt of shipment and maintain a clean work environment.
- Assist in training and coaching employees on all policies and procedures.
- Practice impeccable customer service skills.
- Upsell the customer, when appropriate, on multiple pairs and accessories.
- Exemplify the Clarks Brand.
- Follow all policies and procedures related to loss prevention and shrinkage.
- Create a visually compelling environment.
- Create a comfortable work environment for all colleagues.
- Ensure all associates are aware of their current tasks and responsibilities.
Essential physical requirements of all in store positions include; standing for long periods of time, frequent bending to tie and fit shoes, climbing and moving of ladders, and lifting up to 50 lbs. Retail experience is preferred.
Consistent with applicable federal law, the above position is posted in accordance with Mashantucket Pequot Tribal and Native American Preference Law, which requires that preference in employment opportunities be afforded to members of federally recognized Indian tribes. Consistent with applicable federal law, the above position is posted in accordance with Mashantucket Pequot Tribal and Native American Preference Law, which requires that preference in employment opportunities be afforded to members of federally recognized Indian tribes.