Customer Operations Specialist
- Role Title:
Customer Operations Specialist
- Job Advert Description
The Customer Compliance Specialist is responsible for executing against Clarks’ goal of 100% operational compliance on behalf of Clarks Americas and our wholesale customers. Responsibilities include analysis, communication, collaboration and execution in support of agreed upon customer compliance requirements for existing customers, ensuring compliance with all shipped orders.
What You Will Do:
- Ensure that Clarks is always operating in line with all agreed upon US, Canada and Latin America wholesale customer requirements, constantly seeking out updates, additions and clarifications to requirements.
- Analyze and interpret all requirements from each of our wholesale customers for the purpose of determining those that are applicable in Clarks’ business and enable us to operate in compliance.
- Maintain and develop effective working relationships within the Clarks business, successfully distributing and executing against relevant customer requirements.
- Troubleshoot compliance issues or gaps that arise, advocating for both Clarks and the customer.
- Facilitate necessary internal Clarks training that supports business processes needed to ensure that customer requirements are executed appropriately.
- Support development and implementation of the Customer Requirements Management Processes in collaboration with the Compliance Manager, Customer Operations Team and others as needed.
- Mitigate the potential for chargebacks issued by our wholesale customers.
- Manage Wholesale customer master data for existing customers. Customer master data coming to Clarks through a variety of means is received, interpreted, cleansed and managed to prepare for WinShuttle workflow and ultimately for data to be populated in SAP.
- Support process improvement initiatives to increase efficiencies and reduce costs.
- Support business/commercial projects that relate to customer requirements.
Who You Are:
- You have experience with EDI and other relevant integration technologies.
- You have 1 - 2 years of experience with trading partner logistics and operations; mix domestical & international preferred.
- You have experience with wholesale opoerational, regulatory, and legal compliance requirements and are able to work with confidential information within a highly regulatory environment.
- You have excellent writtean & verbal communicaiton skills, as well as a keen attention to detail.
- You are organized and analytical, with an ability to problem solve and manage conflict situations.
- You are a self-starter, capable of delivering results and achieving goals effectively and efficiently.
- You have a strong ability to multi-task and support multiple initiatives running concurrently.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
Clarks, based in Somerset, England, we.ve been at the forefront of innovative shoemaking since its foundation in 1825, when brothers James and Cyrus Clark made a slipper from sheepskin off-cuts. At the time it was ground-breaking; a combination of invention and craftsmanship that’s remained at the heart of what the brand does now. In our archive of more than 22,000 pairs are shoes that have sparked revolutions and defined generations.
From the original Desert Boot (first designed by Nathan Clark and launched in 1950) to the iconic Wallabee, each design has an instantly recognisable signature—a unique combination of craftsmanship and innovation that make it unmistakably ours. We’re a global business operating retail, wholesale, franchise and online channels in over 100 markets worldwide supported by nearly 10,000 employees across the world.
We love hearing from great people
Visit us at clarksjobs.com, follow us on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook. Just look for @JobsatClarks