- Role Title:
- Job Advert Description
Are you looking to build a career in Human Resources?
In this role as HR Service Center Specialist, you will provide professional administrative service to both Retail and Corporate employees, managers, and the wider HR team in all transactional aspects of employee lifecycle events (e.g., hiring, termination, leave of absence, promotions).
This role is responsible for providing administrative support for the HR team and providing exceptional customer service to our employees, and managers.
What You’ll Do:
- Serve as internal customer service for our employment base during their employment life cycle.
- Respond to questions and inquiries by phone, and the HR email box
- Work flexibly across the HR department and provide cover and assistance for other HR teams as required
- Establish key relationships between Managers and Directors to ensure compliance with Clarks policies, Federal, State and Local regulations and the completion of employees’ personnel records.
- Provide administrative support for HR team in the delivery of significant organizational projects and one off activities
- Act as the resource and point of contact for SAP PO creation and maintenance
- Run standard reports as required and help track relevant HR metrics.
- Participate in systems testing and escalate systems and process issues to the Director of HR.
- Escalate any process improvements which would deliver an improved service experience.
- Research and provide knowledgeable guidance and advice on HR policies, I-9 issues and new hire procedures to managers which are in line with Clarks policy and legislation; ensuring that best practice is adhered to at all times.
- Act as a brand ambassador at all times – specifically when working with external providers
- Manage the Unemployment process from start to finish. Work with outside vendor to ensure that all cases are properly coded and responded to. Work with line managers on appeal and hearing. Keep comprehensive database of all unemployment claims and charges. Work with outside vendor to ensure proper billing and support.
- Provide support on Immigration cases
Who You Are:
- You love to problem solve, create resolutions, and come up with improvements to current processes.
- A team environment is for you! You love to work across the department and levels
- Interested in a career in HR. You might even have a few years of experience as a HR Assistant or HR Admin
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree or relevant experience.
- Great communication and customer service skills! You love to follow up through email or phone
- Basic Excel and a good level of Microsoft Word.
- Confidentiality is paramount