The Retail Store Support Manager is responsible for operational support for our field team and all owned stores across the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico. This includes executing communications strategy, pricing and promotion management, consolidation of field feedback on allocation needs, developing training content for the field, and controlling support services.
What You Will Do:
- Provides jump and run support for any and all issues impacting our retail field and/or stores by acting as the main point of contact. Assess situations and partners accordingly to bring issues to resolution.
- Create integrated, two-way channel communications to support Clarks’ values, strategies, and priorities.
- Control the continuous evolution of communication tools, templates, and vehicles to drive a selling and service culture that aligns to the channel’s evolving business strategies.
- Operate as the singular, appropriate brand voice for all retail communications to provide timely and accurate direction.
- Create and maintain store and field recognition plan to identify top performers and increase engagement
- Deliver dynamic training content that is aligned with the channel’s go-to-market strategy to result in tangible impact to service KPIs.
- Responsible for accurate promotion management, setup, and communication through our point of sales systems.
- Build customer satisfaction program to identify and reward the channel’s desired service behaviours and lead to a consistent selling experience across the chain. Accountable for measuring, communicating, and responding to results.
- Support procurement and vendor management process to effectively provide team with the services needed to drive their business.
- Monitor and track OPEX spend to ensure controllable budgets are maintained.
Who You Are:
- Strong customer service background with tenacious focus on providing a high level of service in a fast paced environment.
- Previous experience in a role with a communications and/or training focus
- Demonstrate ability to effectively manage multi-level relationships to achieve business goals
- Successfully handle business critical information in time sensitive environment
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to apply acquired knowledge to complex situations
- Manage accounts and relationships with multiple corporate partners
- Demonstrated ability to author and design communications in programs such as Adobe In.Design
- Analyse complex financial and performance-based reporting in programs such as Microsoft Excel
- Experience with retail/online deal engines or promotion management software
- Good experience handling sensitive and confidential HR policies and procedures
- College degree preferred, with focus on communications a plus
- Excellent written and oral communications aptitude
- Very good understanding of the retail industry and store operations, previous in store retail experience preferred.
Clarks, based in Somerset, England, we.ve been at the forefront of innovative shoemaking since its foundation in 1825, when brothers James and Cyrus Clark made a slipper from sheepskin off-cuts. At the time it was ground-breaking; a combination of invention and craftsmanship that’s remained at the heart of what the brand does now. In our archive of more than 22,000 pairs are shoes that have sparked revolutions and defined generations.
From the original Desert Boot (first designed by Nathan Clark and launched in 1950) to the iconic Wallabee, each design has an instantly recognisable signature—a unique combination of craftsmanship and innovation that make it unmistakably ours. We’re a global business operating retail, wholesale, franchise and online channels in over 100 markets worldwide supported by nearly 10,000 employees across the world.
We love hearing from great people
Visit us at clarksjobs.com, follow us on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook. Just look for @JobsatClarks
Clarks International believes that the principle of equality of opportunity is fundamental to the company's operations. Our long held aim is to provide just and fair treatment for all employees. We will not discriminate on the grounds of sex, age, disability, marital status, colour, race, religion, ethnic origin, sexual orientation or gender reassignment.