- Role Title:
- Job Advert Description
As an E-learning Specialist, you’ll be responsible for making Learning & Development at Clarks engaging and accessible, and you’ll entrench it as part of the culture for all our employees here.
Devising a strategy that meets the needs of our business means research, and lots of it. You’ll work closely with serious stakeholders to define business objectives and the skills required to meet them. And you’ll look at employee behaviours and needs to establish how you’ll make eLearning materials are available and appealing as possible, with online training courses, explainer videos, screen captures, infographics, and user guides.
Delivering on your strategy will mean working with multiple agencies, both internal and external—Designers, Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), and internal customer groups. Whether you’re working with in-house or third-party collaborators, you’ll make sure the Learning & Development strategy is always aligned with business objectives and delivers continuous improvement—in eLearning materials, in skills, and in the way we meet customer needs.
What You'll Do:
- Develop learning content using a variety of media and development approaches including tutorials, reference material, audio and video scripts, storyboards, webinars, eLearning, instructor-led training, and micro-learning.
- Work with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), global internal customer groups, and source materials to design, develop and manage interactive, compelling and engaging eLearning courses, training videos, and learning interactions.
- Design and develop graphics, audio, animations, and video for eLearning courses.
- Facilitate classroom and webinar training sessions.
- Organize Instructor Led Training (ILT) training sessions run by SMEs throughout the business, including scheduling, logistics, enrolment, and presentation preparation.
- Primary Learning and Development resource for technology, compliance, soft skills, and product.
- Manage Learning Management System (LMS) administration functions such as learner license creation, ILT course and session schedule, publish eLearning courses, develop curriculum materials, manage course enrolment, troubleshoot delivery errors, and generate reports tracking content utilization.
- Manage the design, create, and ongoing maintenance of Americas Region content pages, team sites, and news stories on global intranet site.
- Collaborate with third party vendors providing additional training, application support, and LMS contracts.
- Maintain and continually expand knowledge of new digital learning approaches, technologies, and tools through ongoing research and experimentation.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5-7 years work-related experience
- Articulate 360 (Storyline, Rise)
- Adobe CC (Illustrator, After Effects, Photoshop)
- Experience with LMS administration and functionality
- Audio/Video recording and editing experience (ProTools, Premiere Pro)
- Creative thinking and problem solving skills
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Experience as regional lead on global initiative
- Experience working as part of a team
- Experience supporting online learners
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Project management
- Interest in experimenting with new and emergent learning technologies and collaboration tools