Director of Customer Service, Americas
- Role Title:
Director of Customer Service, Americas
- Job Advert Description
Direct and lead the US and LATAM Customer Service teams which includes: Key Account Services and Independent Services. Responsible for creating and implementing a service proposition that allows us to be the easiest company to do business with. Create and execute on best service practices focused on all customers.
What You'll Do:
- Create and implement a customer service strategy that is aligned with organizational goals and focused on our customer and consumer experience.
- Effectively communicate and share customer experiences with other areas of the organization. Share feedback and data regarding product quality and service experiences in an effort to continuously improve and enhance service offerings.
- Develop and implement order management processes and procedures to enable on time, in full, delivery of goods to all customers. Create and maintain order pool integrity reporting and deliver information to Sales and Senior Management.
- Create and measure service standards and key performance metrics for customer interactions. Understand and apply industry standards to remain competitive and when applicable, create new service offerings and opportunities.
- Hire, develop and coach Customer Service Management team. Continually assess department structure and create opportunities for growth and succession planning. Lead Management team on the development and composition of skills required from all Customer Service Representatives.
- Manage Quality Assurance effort to develop and continually assess training needs of CS department including business systems, policy and procedures, ways of working and knowledge of company initiatives and objectives.
- Effectively collaborate with the Customer Operations team on the understanding, ability to comply with and impact to business processes of specific customer requirements. Ensure compliance by partnering on the execution and management of orders.
- Collaborate with members of the supply chain community, including Product, Sourcing and International Logistics to validate the integrity of data used to manage customer expectations. Ensure the best possible information is provided to customers by advocating for current and accurate data. Measure the supply and demand match for order book in all markets in the Americas region.
- Manage the flow and quality of demand to the Logistics Center. Partner with the Wholesale and Retail divisions on the management of outbound processing in all markets in the Americas region.
- Effectively collaborate with the Logistics Center on capacity planning while understanding limitations, and their impact on order fulfilment, shipping and receiving. Create and manage pack and hold and early shipping strategies as demand and capacity fluctuate. Engage sales and customers when necessary to support strategies in all markets in the Americas region.
- Manage key relationships with other operational areas of the business including Sales, Logistics, Sourcing, Product, Customer Financial Services, and Wholesale Finance.
- Partner with Sales on the creation and roll out of seasonal sell in initiatives and pricing strategies that are customer focused and simple in delivery and execution.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Proficient in MS Office
- SAP ERP
- Proven Success in leading Customer Service teams.
- 10+ years’ experience in Customer Service required
- 5+ years previous leadership experience required
- Ability to create, deliver and measure performance
- Values People: Genuinely engage with others and form positive connections. Strong ability to identify, recruit, and retain talent.
- Exceed customer expectations
- Drive for Results: Ability to deliver desired results.
- Ability to analyze trends and use that information to effectively plan