- Role Title:
- Job Advert Description
- Support outbound activity by creating, distributing and filing daily bills of lading and supporting documentation in multiple systems while following SWI’s.
- Build outbound/direct shipments according to Customer Profiles or shipping instructions and in accordance with published Operational Master Schedule, Schedule pick-ups and appointments using preferred customer communication vehicle. Communication is fostered between team and operational staff and external partners
- Process export paperwork and use third party systems when required to update required information to ensure compliance with US Customs and other government agencies
- Complete daily compliance related tasks using multiple systems provided and communicate relevant carryover tasks as part of shift transition to keep order well up to date (cancelling of orders, creating, closing and blocking of shipments, adding carriers, Ship Vias, tours)
- Support Inbound activity with timely and accurate updates on multiple systems concerning last mile milestones; Inspect and validate inbound cargo deliveries following SWI and engage FTZ administrator for discrepancies.
- Update and maintain all Transportation logs and reports in designated shared folders for inbound, outbound, direct ships and financials as needed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of warehouse management systems preferred
- 1-3 years’ experience in the transportation field preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel)
- Multi-Tasking and Organizational Skills
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Highly effective communication skills; written and oral
- Good Mathematical Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently as well as under direction of supervisor
- Able to collaborate well with others in and outside of department
- Flexibility with schedule, with planning, to work overtime as needed or on different work schedule