The Senior HRIS Analyst supports the development, design, implementation and enhancement of HR applications and solutions supporting a variety of employee relations, benefits and compensation and learning and development programs.
What You Will Do:
- Implement strategic direction for the HRIS function in the Americas region, including defining initiatives and priorities, service delivery model, annual and long-term system plans, and process simplification to effectively utilize HR resources.
- Assess organizational needs and current HRIS systems and makes recommendations for improvements or new systems. Manages the development, installation, testing, and modifications of HRIS systems.
- Evaluate business processes while evaluating HR system applications, ensuring accurate processing and data integrity. Streamline system processes to meet the needs of the business in a way that are user friendly and consistent. Conduct periodic audits to ensure data is available to meet business requirements.
- Create procedures for updating, validating, and correcting employee records or other related HR data. Manages the creation of system documentation or training programs.
- Ensures complete and current process documentation for all applications, providing or obtaining appropriate end user training as needed. Creates and maintains user documentation, including identifying any changes that may be required due to changes in Clarks’ HR programs.
- Assists in creation and development of HR metrics and HR scorecard process to facilitate the communication of HR results; feeds those results up to the Americas region HR leadership team.
- Collaborate with Payroll, Benefits, People Experience Partners, and third party administrators to recommend and prioritize appropriate systems solutions and ensures systems functionality compliment HR and business strategies.
- Manage outsourced vendor activities to meet business needs. Assesses vendor performance and applies continuous improvements
- Oversees HRIS data entry functionality and monitor for accuracy and compliance with HR policies.
- Provides project planning expertise and leadership, effectively managing projects to schedule and within budget. Reviews status of projects and budgets, manages schedule, prepares status reports, disseminates information related to issues and project status, and implements risk management as needed.
- Share HR systems knowledge within Americas as well as global HR colleagues, provide training to system users on functionality such as reporting and analytic:s, Benefits, Payroll, and general use of the system.
Who You Are:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field preferred
• 5-7 years implementation and production experience
• Experienced management of HRIS systems, preferably ADP Enterprise EV5
• PHR certificated preferred
•Experience with end user reporting and analyses tools, including ADP reporting
• Experience managing complex HRIS projects and implementations
• Experience effectively communicating and providing recommendations for technology enhancements
• Experience dealing with confidential information
• General knowledge of various functions within HR, including employee relations, compensation, benefits, and payroll.
• Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Project management and organizational skills
• Proven ability to meet deadlines, maintain confidentiality and prioritize work effectively
• Excellent interpersonal and motivational skills
• Able to take initiative and work independently while influencing others and delivering results