The Key Account Service Specialist is responsible account management for our Key Account customers (Department Stores, Shoe Chains, TV Shopping & Ecommerce). Partner with our customers to maximize Clarks shipments. Manage supply and demand issues and work with all facets of the organization to ensure an on time & in full delivery of goods to customers
What You’ll Do:
- We believe communication is key with our customers! You will partner with our customers regarding purchase order updates, price variances, shipping status, and all other information related to orders. You will work closely with our sales team to inform our customers on product availability and status. You’ll also be responsible for any documentation on an order change and any variance from the original purchase order agreement.
- Accuracy will be important. You will have to maintain an accurate order book and manager customer’s expectations. Along with analyzing bulk orders, performance and supply and demand. This is a big part of maximizing our shipping potential!
- Collaborate with Demand Fulfillment to ensure fill rates are met and delivery of goods is on time and in full to the customer
- Work alongside our Sales Team to update them on all aspects of customer orders.
- Coordinates with Customer Operations on customer requirements and maintains applicable value-added services information.
- Maintains value added services information. Enters customer data into special label application, orders labels from external sources, provides UPC codes upon request and accesses customer websites when necessary.
Your Skills and Experience::
• High School Diploma; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• A passion to give a great customer experience; Excellent communication skills
• Ability to analyze data and create reports. You understand selling and forecasting.
• 2-4 years Account Management Experience
• You know how to prioritize your workload and organize accordingly.