This Independent Account Service Representative role provides account management for our customers by inbound phone calls and emails; partners with multiple parts of the organization internally and externally to ensure best experience doing business with us while providing exemplary customer service; and manages order pool on a daily basis to maximize shipments and ensure quick turn-around time to our customers.
1. Responsible for communication to customers and Territory Managers regarding purchase order changes, pricing variances, shipping status, availability and being pro-active to any potential challenges.
2. Manage and maintain customers’ expectations utilizing reports and identifying and communicating supply, demand and any other challenges. Maintain standards of business including but not limited to: phone statistics, order entry, or turnaround time for communications
3. Partner with Demand Fulfillment team to maximize shipment potential and to ensure the delivery and shipping on time product. Partner with Customer Operations and warehouse on a consistent basis to maintain services to an account. Fill rates, shipping information, labelling and ship methods are imperative to maximize quick turnaround time to a customer.
4. Collaborate with the Sales Team on a daily basis to ensure customer requirements are being met and to address any opportunities to improve business.
5. Receive inbound calls & emails from customers and Territory Managers and partner with the Consumer team to alleviate any overflow of calls.
6. Collaborate with the CCNAONE team to help develop any areas of opportunity to assist Territory Managers or customers. Promote timely resolution of purchase order changes, credits, pricing changes, allowance forms, email, and all other inquiries.
Skills and Experience:
• High School Diploma Required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Customer Service Experience
• Obtain strong relationship and communication skills –written and oral and ability to work in a team environment
• Ability to prioritize workload- organizational skills
• Account Management or Service Preferred
• Strong process skills and understanding of how to incorporate enabling technology; Ability to utilize multiple applications
• Reporting skills preferred