This role will focus on account management for our Key Account customers, Department Stores, Shoe Chains, and TV Shopping & Ecommerce; partner with our customers to maximize Clarks shipments; and manage supply and demand issues as well as work with all facets of the organization to ensure an on time & in full delivery of goods to customers.
1. Maintains accurate order book and manages customer's expectations accordingly. Order pool, bulk order management and performance, supply and demand management all analysed to maximize Clarks shipping potential. Collaborate with Demand Fulfilment to ensure fill rates are met and delivery of goods is on time and in full to the customer.
2. Responsible for communication with customers regarding purchase order updates, price variances, shipping status, and all other information related to orders. Communicates product availability and status and requests extensions on purchase orders. Responsible for documentation on order changes and communicating any variance from original purchase order agreement.
3. Responsible for communication with Clarks sales team on all aspects of customer orders.
4. Coordinates with Customer Operations on customer requirements and maintains applicable value-added services information. Manages purchase order fill rates, shipping information, ship methods, department numbers, etc. to minimize chargeback exposure. Knowledgeable on all EDI transactions and the appropriate procedures for processing.
5. Maintains value added services information. Enters customer data into special label application, orders labels from external sources, provides UPC codes upon request and accesses customer websites when necessary
Skills and Experience:
• High School Diploma; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Strong customer service skills; Excellent communication skills
• Ability to analyze data
• 2-4 years Account Management Experience
• Customer Service Experience
• Reporting – creating and running reports, understanding of selling and forecasts
• Prioritize workload – strong organizational skills
• Ability to utilize multiple applications