The primary responsibilities for the Account Executive Channel Sales for Clarks will be to maximize and manage Account businesses within a specific Channel. Responsible for planning assortments, financials, forecasting & marketing for designated account base.
1. Responsible for the development of company sales strategy for designated accounts, Escalate ideas for continued development as appropriate as well as noticeable themes for opportunity to the VP/Director of Sales. Responsible for the development of the assortment strategy that supports brand construct and format segmentation.
2. Responsible for planning account budgets to identify opportunities for growth and profit improvement. Analyze and track revenue and profit budget associated with account structure.
3. Partner with Customer Planning to utilize market and account insights. Plan and recommend the assortment and depth of each program. Roll up financial plans with all components of sales, markdowns, receipts, turn and margin.
4. Provide accurate sales forecast to ensure availability of product that match’s the account product assortment needs and quantities and the account profits to budget by collaborating with demand planning team to execute accurate forecast.
5. Maximize the use of advertising and promotional programs with each account, keeping consistent with Clarks Sales and Marketing initiatives.
6. Ensuring that the “Voice of the Customer” within Americas Region is adequately heard in the product management and merchandising development process. Escalate ideas for continued development and noticeable themes for opportunity to the VP/Director of Sales.
7. Ensure a partnership with our accounts based on being highly involved in the running of each account, identifying the opportunities in the business and the account and developing assortments that match format segmentation. Setting up each key account in an organized process and managing the business in a way that allows greater efficiency and effectiveness.
Skills and Experience: