The Creative Services Coordinator will manage all projects from work order to completion: work with the creative team, photography team, digital asset team, and marketing teams to complete projects with an accurate workflow and knowledge. The Creative Services Coordinator will be responsible for overall management of any project brief that flows through the creative team – whether to troubleshoot problems and/or find solutions for budget, deadlines, and deliverables
1. Create workflow structure by managing the process, working with designers, marketing, and Production & Workflow Manager to schedule work.
2. Work closely with the Director, Creative Studio to help manage workflow for the photography studio.
3. In conjunction with the Production & Workflow Manager, manage the allocation of projects to designers and chase the progress of fast track work orders. Ensure briefs have all information and realistic timetables. Manage overall schedule and deliverables, scheduling status meetings with designers to review all work orders. Attend project update/kick-off meetings, and run point on making sure projects are delivered on time and on budget.
4. Act as point person in the creative production process, monitoring progress and communicating status of jobs and projects to appropriate marketing partners.
5. Act as point person in the photography production process, monitoring progress and communicating status of jobs and projects to appropriate stakeholders within the business
6. Must be able to problem solve solutions as they arise, and partner with the creative, photography and digital asset teams to help and assist as needed with effective communication and action.
7. Manage and maintain a variety of vendor relationships – printers, prepress vendors, photographers, copywriters
8. Manage PO’s and budget for Asset Creation.
Skills and Experience:
• Effective communication with strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to motivate and encourage team members
• Thorough understanding of design workings
• Understanding of the creative process
• Understanding of Microsoft Office and project management software
• Planning workflow, managing deadlines, ability to multi-task
• Ability to deliver work on time, on budget using appropriate resources
• Ability to manage execution from concept through a variety of mediums/processes.
• Flexible mindset to help and assist team members when needed
• Experience successfully managing workflow from initial work order hand off through to print
• Experience in commissioning external resources
• Experience managing multiple marketing projects
• Experience effectively communicating to others, influencing as necessary