The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for delivering revenue and customer growth through digital marketing campaigns across Affiliates, Display, Social Media, and Marketplaces. Must have a proven track record of planning, executing, analyzing, and optimizing digital campaigns in the Retail vertical.
- Implement the channel strategy for Affiliates, Display, Social Media, and Marketplaces, identifying opportunities to scale traffic and revenue.
- Deliver positive revenue and financial results through efficient growth within affiliates, display, social media, and marketplace campaigns.
- Manage relationships across an extensive affiliate portfolio, effectively communicating business direction, brand guidelines, marketing campaigns, and promotions. You will develop, expand and diversify the affiliate portfolio, influencing partners to improve campaign performance.
- Identify exclusive promotional opportunities for affiliate partners and marketplaces. Work with internal merchandising teams to source and identify products
- Develop audience targeting strategy across social media and display channels to acquire and retain customers within return on ad spend targets. Leverage CRM and ad tech solutions to efficiently segment audiences across media partners.
- Innovate creative strategy for display and paid social, appropriate for performance marketing objectives, while maintaining and communicating brand standards. Work closely with the Creative team to deliver brand-approved assets.
- Forecast, manage, and optimize budgets across digital media channels and campaigns, remaining flexible and accountable to return on ad spend goals
- Identify and share new trends, insights and best practices with the greater eCommerce team.
- Leverage learnings from other channels to identify opportunities for the larger business.
- Play a key role in surfacing insights in business reviews.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
• 3-4 years of experience managing digital media channels
• Advanced knowledge of affiliate, display and social networks
• Retail e-commerce experience required, footwear / apparel preferred but not required
• Experience planning, executing, and measuring multi-channel campaigns
• Knowledge of enterprise analytics platforms, such as Google Analytics, IBM Digital Analytics
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Detail and quality assurance oriented
• Experience communicating and presenting results to wider teams including executive leadership
• Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Experience working in fast-paced teams with support from junior contributors
• Able to accurately analyze data for actionable decisions
• Multi-tasker who excels at time management
• Excels in team-oriented environments; works best in a team
• Able to convey data insights via presentation forms effectively and easily