The Marketing Coordinator supports the Marketing department from an account/wholesale activation perspective. Reporting to the Sr. Manager, Wholesale Marketing and working closely with the Director of Wholesale Marketing, s/he contributes to the planning, implementation and analysis of key marketing programs designed to drive account growth for the wholesale business. Working within the global brand strategy, s/he is responsible for program activation, including, but not limited to seasonal marketing programs for Key (or priority) accounts, digital planning and activation, branded in-store signage representation, events, monthly budget/cost reconciliation and maintenance of all relevant activity reports and recaps. This role will be the day-to-day contact with Clarks’ external agencies, vendors and sales representatives across varies accounts.
1. Assists in developing and executing marketing plans for designated wholesale accounts seasonally, including monitoring of budget versus expenses, creating campaigns and advertising that are on message and consistent with the overarching brand strategy. Evaluates overall effectiveness of programs and identifies optimizations for future implementation
2. Assists in the building and tracking of the Co-op budget specific to accounts- working closing with the Sr. Manager, Wholesale and sales partners to create and maintain.
3. Responsible for identifying product imagery and video needs season over season to support the wholesale channel. Ensures all in-store and online assets are updated regularlary and represent current brand marketing initiatives.
4. Assists in creative development and execution of all briefs associated with owned accounts, working closely with the creative team in implementation.
5. Manages, with the support of the Sr. Manager, Wholesale, third party vendors (i.e. agencies and digital vendors) who provide marketing services needed to support the wholesale account sell-through journey.
6. Partner with key stakeholders in marketing, sales, product, finance, ecommerce and creative to ensure successful development and execution of key account marketing programs.
7. Responsible for tracking and reconciliation of marketing expenses including quotes, PO generation, and budget tracker updates.
Skills and Experience:
• 1-3 years applicable experience, preferably within wholesale/trade marketing
• Clearly demonstrated ability to organize time and projects, delivering on-time, on-budget tasks and/or projects
• Some experience working with different marketing and communication mediums
• Demonstrated Microsoft suite skills (PPT/excel) • Basic budget management experience • Bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing and/or business management
• Working knowledge of marketing creative process and wholesale marketing space
• Knowledge of analyzing basic expenses versus budget and marketing program results to provide input and recommendations for improvements
• Eventually must be able to travel approx. 5-10% of time
• Microsoft Office - advanced excel, PowerPoint
• Time management skills and ability to prioritize effectively
• Ability to think critically/strategically and make recommendations/optimizations based on existing knowledge
• Meet deadlines on-time, on-budget
• Strong proactive communication skills
• Highly developed organizational skills
• Ability to juggle multiple priorities
• Ability to build strong relationships across organization and externally
• Advanced understanding of digital technologies