1. Training all aspects of operational functions to new hires, following Standard Work Instructions and Standard Operational Procedures.
2. Fulfil operative functions as required based on business need ensuring all SWI/SOP are followed.
3. Continuous Improvement – Active engagement in the creation and maintenance of SWI/SOPs, idea generation, root cause analysis, simple problem solving and involvement as a team member in Kaizen events driving waste reduction and sustainable continuous improvement.
4. Maintain all performance expectations that are established for each individual area.
5. Other functions as assigned
• HSD (or GED) required
• General knowledge of basic computer systems (touch control) helpful
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• General numeracy skills
• Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• 2 – 3 years in a logistics environment helpful
• Prior training experience preferred
• Experience with RF units, conveyance systems, and other warehouse equipment is ideal