- Role Title:
- Job Advert Description
The Merchandiser will be responsible for continuous evaluation and analysis of B2B buyers’ shopping habits in order to drive continued adoption and deliver increased online conversion and sales. Important skills will include ability to understand selling strategies as well as our customer’s needs and how to execute these online. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to partnering across the Clarks organization to create and mobilize strategies and merchandising plans, creating site content calendars, understanding and digitizing seasonal go to market intiatives, and learning digital buyer behaviors.
- Supports maintenance of product catalogue and B2B product assortment planning by managing regional assortments ensuring proper catalogue segmentation is in place.
- Monitors website to ensure that products are active on the site and appropriately merchandised.
- Successfully elevates key stories and displays products and categories to create an engaging, relevant, and personal experience for customers
- Evaluates placement and productivity based on analytics to maximize sales.
- Ensures on-time implementation of merchandising calendar, attends sales alignment meetings and coordinates correct execution across different regions Works closely with wholesale merchandising team to understand key product/merchandising stories and business objectives for the season.
- Identifies selling and promotional opportunities (cross selling/upsell) by collaborating with cross-functional teams helping toreate innovative promotional campaigns to grow Wholesale eCommerce business Manages the Clarks specific merchandising and marketing efforts for a small portfolio of strategic customers’ websites (B2B2C).
- Identifies and implements new creative merchandising activities in cooperation with wholesale merchandising and marketing teams Reports KPI results related to assortment and merchandising updates, communicates how the content and product strategy is contributing to business goals.
- Identifies and leverages information (technologies, technical specs, business insights, inventory positions etc.) that informs, educates, and influences customer buying decisions
Skills and Experience:
- BA/BS Degree in Merchandising, Marketing or related area Experience in eCommerce preferred
- Good understanding of merchandising hierarchy
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, self-starter environment A proven track record in a merchandising or searchandising function eCommerce platform exposure
- Project coordination experience
- Strong data analytical skills – must be able to assemble and interpret data, create summaries and deliver business insights.
- eCommerce platform knowledge: hybris, Magento, Shopify and other SaaS platforms.
- Ability to collaborate within a team and with cross-functional partners Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and Adobe Creative Suite