Digital Insights Analyst
- Role Title:
Digital Insights Analyst
- Job Advert Description
Clarks is seeking a digital insights analyst to support the growth of our Wholesale eCommerce business, including Amazon. This individual will be part of the Brand Integrity team reporting within the Wholesale function. They will be responsible for the daily reporting and alert management of the Digital Shelf tool. This role will utilize published and ad-hoc custom reporting to deliver timely insights to drive enhanced cross-functional collaboration and help meet or exceed sales targets.
The analysis will deliver tangible signals that support strategy development and help drive category leadership within this space. Specifically, the person in this role will work to identify market product trends, behaviors and competitive threats, bring forward shopper insights, and have a full understanding of products, assortment, pricing, placement, digital attributions, and merchandising for Clarks in this channel.
This individual should be highly skilled in the use of analytical tools, combining disparate pieces of data and insights into a holistic story. This person will serve as the industry, category, and Clarks digital shelf expert across the Wholesale and eCommerce channels and leverage this knowledge to demonstrate thought leadership and influence with the customer that drives market share and margin growth for the region by uncovering and analyzing retailer behavior online and consulting/liaising either with internal teams or with partners to modify or take action as needed.
What you will be doing:
- Leverage Digital Shelf and PROWL (MAPP) analytical tools and data resources and creatively adapt them to support the function aims
- Lead the monitoring and enforcement of Digital Shelf alerts and look to set bespoke alerts to drive sales
- Become an expert in eCommerce data tools and data mine to bring forth opportunities and concerns while educating the wider team on what information is available in these tools
- Utilize multiple data sources to develop comprehensive go-to-market category strategies, spanning across product, price, promotion, and the digital shelf
- Create, prepare, and present retailer presentations to appropriate teams. Include recommendations and next steps.
- Support the team by influencing both internal processes and compliance programs and also activity with and through trading partners.
- Develop and share data reports with the (Brand Integrity – tbc) team that keep them informed of business trends, but also educate on how the space is evolving to share and inform sales and other relevant functions within the Clarks organization
- Develop relationships with the digital providers to partner on key initiatives, and bring forward best practices
- Use category expertise, intellect, emotional intelligence, and pro-active communication skills to influence key stakeholders internally and externally to move category-driving agendas forward
- Research high-traffic keywords to help us build top-quality product listings and enhance marketing efforts
- Consistently demonstrate attention to detail in analyzing and proactively monitoring brand performance by identifying growth opportunities, risks and driving sales conversion
- Develop and streamline necessary dashboards and one-off analyses, providing ability to surface business critical KPIs, monitor the health of marketing efforts and effectively communicate performance.
- Convert data into insights including implications and recommendations that are actionable for the Wholesale and/or Marketing team. Regularly communicate business opportunities, results, updates and challenges to necessary stakeholders.
What you need:
- Essential 3+ years e-commerce experience
- Desirable 2+ years experience working managing Amazon type accounts
- Intermediate to expert level Excel and Power BI working knowledge
- Strong presentation skills
- Proven experience working with remote teams
- Strong communication skills in both verbal and written form with customer-facing wholesale accounts and with all members of the company