Digital Operations Manager
- Role Title:
Digital Operations Manager
- Job Advert Description
The Digital Operations Manager will be responsible for supporting the day-to-day operations and executing the digital roadmap priorities for the Clarks’ US and Canadian websites This individual will work cross functionally both within the Clarks organization as well as external partners.
Reporting to the Director of Ecommerce Operations, they will manage the US and Canada sites, with a focus on order placement, shipping, delivery, and returns. Take a proactive approach in identifying issues and/or opportunities to improve the operations of all sites and marketplaces, that align with our channel roadmap and drive growth for Americas eCommerce
- Manage day-to-day communications with online technical team to facilitate the movement of small projects and escalate online production issues.
- Work with teams across the Americas business to troubleshoot and follow-through to resolution issues such as order processing delays, refund processing, website data discrepancies, 3rd party hosted service outages, etc.
- Manage and execute user-acceptance and regression testing of Clarks recurring code releases to ensure new site features and functionalities are delivered to spec while ensuring no impacts to existing site functionality.
- Work with customer service and logistics teams to implement post-purchase initiatives to improve the overall customer experience.
- Act as triage for all bugs and defects identified by the team to properly verify, document, prioritize, and partner with external tech support teams.
- Responsible for building and maintaining positive relationships across regional and global business teams.
Provide regular website updates to the Director of Ecommerce Operations and broader team as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or combination of work experience and education is required.
- 3-5 years’ experience in ecommerce and/or digital environment with proven experience in managing site operations.
- Self-motivated and naturally inquisitive individual who works well under pressure, is resourceful, collaborative and a creative solution-seeker.
- Strong organizational and planning skills, detail oriented and ability to manage multiple tasks at once.
- Exhibits the willingness to step outside of their comfort zone for the benefit of their own personal and professional development.
- Excellent communication skills: ability to clearly articulate to a wide audience the operational dynamics of the business, support the case for new tools and initiatives.
- Proficient in Excel, MS Project, Word and PowerPoint; familiarity with collaborative project software, such as JIRA.
- Comfortable working within an agile project management methodology.
- Experience in apparel / footwear industry preferred but not required.
Every 60 seconds, 105 pairs of Clarks shoes are sold globally. That makes us a £1.6 billion business and a truly worldwide brand. We now have some 15,000 employees across 75 different countries – everywhere from Europe to the Americas. Despite being the world’s biggest everyday footwear brand (by sales volume), we’re still owned by the Clarks family and based in Street, Somerset, UK– where the Clarks business began. Street is the nerve center of our business, driving growth and the whole Clarks success story. And right now, we’re busy writing the next chapter. With a constant search for new and better ways to work, innovation’s set to play a big part in our future