Are you looking to grow your career in a thriving retail environment?
Are you ready to develop talent and drive sales across multiple store locations?
Working at Clarks isn't just about selling shoes- it's about understanding your customers' needs, helping them find the right footwear for their lifestyles and being part of a company that believes in making a difference. Since our founding in 1825, we've grown to become one of the largest footwear companies in the world.
We believe that bringing together talented people from diverse backgrounds creates a better workplace. Our store teams consist of approximately 2,600 associates who strive to create a superior customer experience and elevate our brand to a global stage, and we empower each of them to do what's right.
Here’s where you come in:
- To recruit, hold accountable and retain a high performing store management team, setting objectives and performance managing to drive results, maximizing sales and profits.
- Recruit, hire and train for your home store and area stores.
- Conduct store visits to ensure effective execution of all strategic and tactical plans, high standards of store operation, visual execution, compliance with company policies and directives.
- Assist with the supervision of all Store Managers within your designated area.
- Recruit and develop talent, building career paths for key talent within your home store and area stores.
- Manage Grand Openings of new stores including staffing and all other operational executional items.
- Meet or exceed national performance standards and benchmarks for sales, productivity, policy compliance, and Company directive execution in both home store and area stores.
- Deliver annual sales and expense budgets and monitor compliance through P&L review, financial control and management of controllable expenses.
- Ensure the consistent delivery of the Clarks brand proposition.
- Maintain an awareness of current operational, market conditions and consumer needs.
- Provide excellent customer service.
Essential physical requirements of all in store positions include; standing for long periods of time, frequent bending to tie and fit shoes, climbing and moving of ladders, and lifting up to 50 lbs. Retail experience is preferred with 1-3 years of prior retail or comparable management experience required for all Management positions.
Clarks offers a benefits package that leads the industry. We offer comprehensive medical, dental and prescription drug plans to all employees working thirty hours or more a week. Our 401(k) retirement program is also available which includes a generous employer match. We provide company paid disability, life insurance, and a paid time off benefit and flexible work arrangement options. Our Tuition Reimbursement program offers opportunities for both personal and professional growth and development. In addition, we offer an employee discount on all Clarks products.