1. Maintain all yard equipment (trailers, jockey trucks, etc.) This includes but is not limited to ensuring state inspections are done, repairs, tires, gas in vehicles, checking oil and antifreeze levels and all other general upkeep of the equipment.
2. Jockey containers/trailers in and out of shipping and receiving dock doors as required
3. Working on production floor as needed
4. Perform daily yard inventory of trailers/containers and complete proper paperwork.
5. Secure all full trailers/containers
6. Check seals on containers as needed
7. Follow all safety policies and procedures including complying with all Department of Transportation regulations
8. Other tasks as assigned
1. All yard equipment is well maintained and meets all compliance regulations.
2. Containers/trailers are jockeyed to appropriate shipping and receiving docks.
3. Trailers are jockeyed to Hanover Center and additional storage as needed
4. Product is delivered to Center Square Clarks outlet store.
5. Additional support is provided on production floor
6. Yard inventory of trailers/containers is complete and paperwork is accurate
7. All trailers/containers are secure
8. All seals on containers are secure
9. Employee works in a safe manner following all in house and DOT established policies, procedures and regulations
10. Other tasks are completed as assigned
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• 3-5 years previous jockey/driving experience
• 1-3 years in logistics, receiving, or other similar warehouse function
• Organizational skills
• Communication skills
• Analytical skills
• Attention to detail
• Reasoning/problem solving ability
• Ability to multi-task
• Ability to work independently as well as under direction of supervisor
• Ability to work overtime as needed