Clarks is looking for an experienced Recruiting Manager to join our HR team!
In this role, you will manage the development of the recruitment strategic plan for the Americas Region. Implement and lead the recruitment process by coordinating with HR Business Partners to ensure workforce plans are achieved.
• Collaborate with HR Business Partners to determine how the corporate workforce plan should be achieved through a recruitment strategy. Ensure workforce meets current and future resource requirements for positions in US and Canada.
• Implement the workforce plan through full-cycle recruitment which includes sourcing, screening, interviewing, evaluating candidates for skills, core values, and culture fit. Manage the candidate experience through the offer process to their first day.
• Implement and manage recruitment processes that deliver top talent across the business.
• Identify and apply the most effective attraction methods, including on-line recruitment advertising campaigns. Responsible for producing cost effective and timely attraction methods with sufficient top-quality candidates.
• Meet long term talent acquisition needs by developing and maintaining meaningful connections with a talent pool of internal and externa candidates, with potential for future vacancies.
• Explore the market to identify best practices in recruitment. Provide insight and feedback to implement appropriate best practices in the region.
• Analyse and interpret management and recruitment data in order to evaluate the effectiveness of recruiting and selection activities. Highlight trends and develop appropriate proposals.
• Develop recruitment materials and communications in line with Clarks branding. Ensure that our brand image and values are reflected throughout the candidate experience.
• Coach, support, and influence hiring managers at all levels to ensure recruitment processes and activities are consistent, reflect best practice, current legislation and brand values, promoting Clarks as an employer of choice
• Implement and maintain the e-recruitment systems, ensuring most current information is available to candidates. Create and develop metrics to track the effectiveness of the e-recruitment systems and share insight and recommend improvements.
• Identify and manage a preferred supplier list of appropriate recruitment consultants, source and brief alternative suppliers when required, and assist in negotiating rates and terms and conditions.
• Design, manage and conduct interviews and recruitment events for a diverse range of roles.
• Maintain and share knowledge with HR Business Partners of current and forthcoming legislation, policies, practices and developments in Recruitment to ensure approach in each business area reflects best practice and that Clarks is compliant with legal and statutory requirements.
Skills Knowledge and Experience
• 5-8 years of recruitment experience for a broad variety of roles
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources preferred • Clear understanding of business strategy and direction, as well as global and regional organization structure
• Knowledge of employment market trends
• Knowledge of legal requirements impacting on recruitment
• Broad range of recruitment and selection techniques and methods
• Understanding of workforce planning and other HR processes
• Understanding of company culture, structures, and values and their effects on the business.
• Understanding of principles of team management and leadership
• Experience with workforce planning process across a complex organization
• Experience coaching and influencing at a wide level
• Tender, negotiation, and management of suppliers
• Project management skills
• Relationship building with candidates, recruiting managers and candidates
• High level recruitment and selection skills, e.g. advanced interviewing and feedback
• Able to coach and influence a wide range of recruiting managers
• Strategic and tactical planning to manage many vacancies
• Knowledge of budget management
• Analysis and evaluation of information/statistics to enable plans to be developed