Search Marketing Manager
- Role Title:
Search Marketing Manager
- Job Advert Description
The Search Marketing Manager will grow Clarks’ direct-to-consumer eCommerce revenue and customer base through execution and optimization of paid search marketing and paid shopping campaigns. This individual must have a proven track record of success planning, implementing, analysing, and optimizing paid search program. In this role, you will set-up, manage, track and optimize campaigns, while seeking to optimize the digital channel for profitable growth, working closely with the eCommerce team to deliver against targets for revenue, traffic and return on ad spend goals.
- Own the Paid Search marketing strategy, identifying opportunities to scale paid search traffic and revenue
- Manage tactical execution of paid search and paid shopping campaigns, continually optimizing for the strongest ROI, from targeting relevant keywords and audiences, setting and maintaining campaign bid strategies, building remarketing lists, creating and optimizing product shopping campaigns, maintaining relevant landing pages, and conducting regular ad copy updates.
- Forecast, manage, and optimize budgets across campaigns, remaining flexible and accountable to return on ad spend goals.
- Create and maintain marketing product feeds to deliver across all relevant marketing channels.
- Identify and share new trends, insights and best practices with the greater eCommerce team. Leverage learnings from other channels to identify opportunities for the larger business. Play a key role in surfacing insights in business reviews.
- Work with Visual Merchandising team to plan and execute product support, and implement learnings on website to improve the customer journey
- Work with internal and external partners to evaluate effectiveness of existing strategies, and leverage them to innovate and expand future campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- 3-4 years of experience managing paid search marketing campaigns
- Advanced knowledge of Google AdWords and enterprise bid-management platforms such as Google Search Ads 360, Kenshoo, etc.
- Retail e-commerce experience required, footwear / apparel preferred but not required
- Experience planning, executing, and measuring multi-channel campaigns
- Knowledge of analytics platforms, such as Google Analytics, IBM Digital Analytics, etc.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills; Exceptional attention to detail
- Experience communicating and presenting results to wider teams including executive leadership
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Experience working in fast-paced teams with support from junior contributors