- Role Title:
- Job Advert Description
The Finance Analyst will support the Canada Director of Finance in all aspects of commercial finance. as well as support Sales Team and Customer Services for Canada.They will take a lead role in financial planning/forecasting and provide analytics to help make sound financial decisions for the Canadian business.
- Lead all aspects of the Canada Matrix Process. Create seasonal pricing templates, analyze submitted matrices to see if they are in line with yearly targets, complete approval process, submit to Central Data Services for implementation and field technical inquiries.
- Prepare Customer Profitability Reports. Prepare customer account profit and loss statements for the Canadian Sales Team, help analyze the business and compare to yearly targets in assisting with recommendations in making sound business decisions.
- Inventory backup. Provide technical support to the Warehouse Manager regarding inventory evaluation and physical adjustments to inventory. Provide sales with weekly inventory listings with associated COS. Prepare month end cycle counts for the Warehouse Manager.
- Preparation of local inventory sales requests. This includes creation, analysis and submission of sales offers.
- Preparation of AD HOC reports for Finance and Sales from both Canada and the US.
- Canada Weekly Projections. Take lead role in preparing and monitoring a 3-month rolling projection for Canada Wholesale Operations. Meet with Director of Customer Services and reconcile projections to operation projections. Present findings to Finance and Sales management. Provide alternatives to achieving targets. Take part in Weekly Meetings with the US Team to discuss projections.
- Month End Reports for Canada. Prepare Rebates Analysis for the month and compare to monthly and yearly targets. Prepare Gross Margins Analysis to determine fluctuations to targets on a customer account basis.
- Month End Reports for US. Prepare Channel Distribution Schedule, Sub Brand Reports and Canada Top 5 Account reports for the US Finance Team.
- Assist in the preparation and analysis of yearly Budget and Forecasts for Canadian Wholesale Operations.
- Professionally qualified with relevant and extensive commercial finance
- Proficient in English and local language both written and oral
- Experience of working in a medium/large international business with different cultures and working within a collaborative, matrix environment. Experience working in a retail or consumer goods business
- Proficient in EXCEL
- Experience with SAP would be an asset
- Ability to effectively communicate and present financial and non-financial material to a range of audiences