Our Inventory Specialists provide the frontline defense on quality, stock accuracy, & vendor compliance for inbound shipments as well as provide accurate cycle count & item master details. Specialists process all required adjustments to inventory, create replenishment, and manage cycle count as required following established standard work instructions.
The ultimate objective of this role is to get the correct product to the correct customer on time, and in excellent condition.
All positions require physical movement of product which can include standing, walking, lifting up to 40 pounds, bending, stretching, and overhead reaching.
• Follow all Safety Protocol and Standard Work Instructions to:
o Maintain item master detail
o Conduct adjustments of inventory
o Perform internal inventory moves
o Cycle count
o Conduct quality control checks
o Inventory rework projects
o Other Duties as Assigned
o Work overtime as needed
• High School Diploma or GED/equivalent
• 1-3 years inventory control experience in a warehouse environment
• Proficiency in computer use (Windows and Microsoft Office products)
• Intermediate knowledge of Excel
• Knowledge of general warehouse management systems (KiSoft and Manhattan preferred) Skills, Competencies and Technical Capabilities:
• Excellent communications (written and verbal)
• Analytics • Multitasking
• Equipment operation helpful (for cycle count process)
• Reasoning/problem solving
• Works independently
• Attention to detail