Operatives within our state-of-the-art logistics center are cross trained to perform in multiple areas of the operation. AS an Operative, the main functions of the role include picking, packing, value added services, loading/unloading trailers, palettizing, shipping, returns processing, and some machine operations. There are some aspects of quality inspection, labeling, stocking and material handling along with other basic warehouse operations.
The ultimate objective of this role is to get the correct product to the correct customer on time, and in excellent condition.
All positions require physical movement of product which can include standing, walking, lifting up to 40 pounds, bending, stretching, and overhead reaching.
• Follow all Safety Protocol and Standard Work Instructions to:
o Intake Stock
o Pick Orders
o Pack Orders
o Provide Value Added Service (labeling, etc)
o Returns Processing
o Operate Material Handling Equipment
o Other Duties as Assigned
• High School Diploma or GED/equivalent
• Basic warehouse operational knowledge
• Basic computer knowledge (windows, touch screen, keyboard)
• Experience with Radio Frequency units and basic material handling equipment
• Basic math
• Read, write, comprehend English language
• Attention to detail