Senior HRIS Analyst
- Role Title:
Senior HRIS Analyst
- Job Advert Description
The Senior HRIS Analyst will support the development and ongoing daily maintenance of HR applications through the provision of expert knowledge, ensuring best practices among end users. They will be responsible for supporting all projects and upgrades to HR systems which include internal and external interfaces. Candidates must have ADP experience for this role.
- Serve as subject matter expert to systems users (HR and business), acting as the initial point of contact and team advisor for issues that cannot be resolved independently.
- Analyze and troubleshoot any inquiries or issues by applying root-cause analysis and resolving as necessary.
- Responsible for supporting and maintaining all HR systems infrastructure plans, reporting on progress to the HRIS team as required
- Proactively identify systems development requirements with input from system owners/users and relevant external vendors, documenting changes where necessary
- Regularly audit user access to HR systems ensuring that access remains up-to-date and relevant, including reporting groups within HR.
- Act as a subject matter expert and contribute to the planning and execution of systems related projects. Also contribute to broad HR team projects by offering expert insights into system capabilities and best practices.
- Support the broad HR team by advising on appropriate existing system reports, or creating custom built reports depending on the need or requirements.
- Create and maintain position attributes in ADP, ensuring accurate and timely updates, using information provided by the HR team.
- Monitor HR technology trends and leverage user communities to maintain and expand knowledge base, providing insight where required to enhance our system capabilities.
- Create documentation for new processes and update existing documentation based on enhancements made.
- Support the HRIS team in driving the functionality of the systems which include projects and enhancements with the goal of optimizing efficiencies.
- Act as a main support for system upgrades, effectively coordinating activity across system users, planning, implementation, review, and testing prior to go-live.
- Maintain data integrity on a daily basis through reporting and auditing.
- Build strong relationships with HR, Payroll, IT, Global HRIS, and other business teams to maintain communication and teamwork.
- Act as security administrator for HR systems
- 4+ years of experience in HRIS or relevant HR operations experience.
- Solid knowledge of HR systems including ADP, eTime, and Reporting.
- ADP Enterprise system experience required
- Understanding of employment legislation & data protection
- Strong understanding of process development and documentation
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Experience working on project teams
- Systems configuration & interfaces
- Report writing skills
- Advanced level Excel skills
- Ability to analyze large sets of data
- Strong IT literacy
- Excellent time management
- Stellar communication skill; verbal, written, presentation
- Ability to multitask is essential
- Experience working in an analytical role