Social Media Coordinator
- Role Title:
Social Media Coordinator
- Job Advert Description
The Social Media Coordinator, will manage the execution of all Americas social media activation, in collaboration with Clarks Global Marketing. This role is highly collaborative across the organization, working closely with all marketing functions including PR, e-commerce, category & commercial marketing, internal and external agency and creative partners. This is a regional role that also supports our partners in Canada and Latin America.
- Lead the execution and day-to-day manage management monitoring and measurement of US Social Media
- Ensure efficient and strategic use of paid investment, consistent cross functional support, prioritization of key messages and brand moments, and continued test and learn mentality of seasonal social media plans for Clarks and Clarks sub brands (Clarks, Clarks Originals, Bostonian)
- Help coordinate alignment across social, brand and commercial channels, working closely with Global marketing, US commercial marketing and e-commerce teams
- Increase efforts to stay current on changing US social media landscape and consumer trends –dynamic messaging, mobile platforms, etc – always being mindful of what makes sense for the brand.
- Drive brand equity through pinnacle storytelling with influencers and brand media partners
- In coordination with Global marketing, plan and execute ongoing content strategy to increase overall online presence and exposure of Clarks Americas
- Ensure Clarks brand integrity, tone, and voice are represented across all digital content and social media channels
- Works with internal and external partners in order to evaluate the effectivness of advertising and social channels.
- Managing the day-to-day Clarks Media, PR and Social budgets, purchase orders and invoices
- 1-3 years experience managing social media campaigns and platforms required
- Exceptional written communication skills
- In-depth understanding of English grammar and best practices of writing and editing for the web
- Must have experience managing social media campaigns on Facebook & Instagram
- Knowledge of social media concepts, best practices, and analytics
- MS Office and all major web browsers
- Communication skills, including firm grasp of English grammar
- Organizational and project management skills
- Customer relationship skills
- Ability to make judgement on publishable/unpublishable content, particularly from user-generated reviews and social media feedback