This role will lead a group of planners in developing and executing the master plan in addition to gathering data and conducting analysis with the goal of improving the Logistics Planning and Operational performance. Identifies underperforming areas in the supply chain and suggest improvements or resolutions to problems with the goal to increase efficiency and reduce costs. As responsibilities grow, the Supply Chain Analytics Analyst will also support various initiatives and growth of reporting and visibility tools.
1. Lead and assist planners in the development of the Master Plan and daily Master Schedules
2. Collect and analyze all data inputs from Clarks Americas business channels forecasts, Supply Planning, Inventory using operational data to drive continuous improvement
3. Optimize actual plan execution using real-time inputs for digital volumes, value added services, order fulfillment by channel and labor availability
4. Track operational performance - demand vs capacity; output by functional area; investigating performance gaps
5. Prepares and updates weekly capacity vs supply/demand schedules that facilitate medium and long range planning; identifying areas of risk and mitigation plans
6. Update current planning tools and models to reflect changing business environment, operations, customer requirements
7. Provide support and collaboration with relevant internal business partners; customer service, customer operations, order management to improve performance and service levels
Essential Knowledge: • Bachelor’s Degree preferred (or equivalent work experience) • Microsoft Office Suite, strong MS Excel and Access skills • Strong general communication standards • Mathematical comprehension
Successful Experience: • 3+ years of relevant industry experience • Supply chain and warehouse experience preferred • SAP and WMS experience preferred
Technical Skills: • Excellent organizational skills • Excellent communication skills (verbal, written) • Strong analytical skills
Competencies: • Ability to develop and maintain relationships with stakeholders • Self-starter with good judgment and can proactively manage up where appropriate • Time management/prioritization and follow-up skills • Must demonstrate critical thinking and analytical skills • Attention to detail • Ability to multi-task – flexibility/agility a must • Ability to work independently • Strong presentation skills – can develop ideas and support with data analysis
Every 60 seconds, 105 pairs of Clarks shoes are sold globally. That makes us a £1.6 billion business and a truly worldwide brand. We now have some 15,000 employees across 75 different countries – everywhere from Europe to the Americas. Despite being the world’s biggest everyday footwear brand (by sales volume), we’re still owned by the Clarks family and based in Street, Somerset, UK– where the Clarks business began. Street is the nerve center of our business, driving growth and the whole Clarks success story. And right now, we’re busy writing the next chapter. With a constant search for new and better ways to work, innovation’s set to play a big part in our future.