- Role Title:
- Job Advert Description
The Marketing Manager, Canada will lead the planning and activation of all wholesale, retail and co-op marketing programs for the Canada region. Our ideal candidate will elevate the Clarks brand image and drive conversion across the extensive network of partners. The marketing manager will support and partner with the VP, Commercial and Regional Marketing to develop and activate an integrated marketing strategy and oversea, lead and motivate the regional Canadian Marketing Team.
- Contribute to and manage the marketing strategy and tactical delivery for the Canadian region.
- Develop and activate key account and key regional account plans including monitoring of business goals, budget / expenses, and brand building that drives conversion and are consistent with the brands strategy. Evaluate and optimize marketing programs.
- Create “story telling” tools that deliver consistent, brand building and commercially viable
- Build cross-functional relationships with key stakeholders in Marketing, Sales, Product, Finance, Ecommerce and Creative.
- Strong understanding of the wholesale/retail marketplace, co-op marketing and competitor landscape including brick and mortar and digital
- Extremely well organized with the keen sense to adapt to and develop process that drives clarity and results internally and externally.
- Strong analytical and optimization skills
- Manage all trade and coop marketing budgets while driving innovation that exceeds program goals.
- Serve as key point person in-region for all day-to-day marketing management. Strong, motivating leader
- Bachelor's degree in marketing and or busines management
- 5+ years hands on experience in channel, coop and brand marketing
- Strong understanding of wholesale/retail marketplace
- Clearly demonstrated ability to organize time and projects, delivering on-time, on-budget deliverables and projects
- Direct experience with co-op marketing and trade marketing, this is not a brand marketing role
- Knowledge of analyzing basic expenses versus budget and marketing program results to provide input and recommendations for improvements
- Energetic, passionate individual who can successfully build relationships and deliver results
- Experience managing and developing direct reports
- Regional office experience reporting into a central office matrix is a plus
- Microsoft Office - advanced Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Working knowledge of digital marketing tools
- Must be able to travel approx. 20% (some night and weekend travel is required)