Job Advert Description
We are looking for an HRIS Manager to join our team here! In this role, the HRIS Manager will manage the development, design, implementation and enhancement of HR applications and solutions supporting a variety of employee relations, benefits and compensation and learning and development programs. They will be responsible for HR system upgrades and will partner with members of the Americas region HR leadership team and key business stakeholders to define and manage HR system needs and requirements.
- Responsible for providing strategic direction for the HRIS function, including defining initiatives and priorities and defining the service delivery model. Develops long-range and annual systems plans; identifies process simplification, reduction or elimination opportunities to more effectively utilize HR resources.
- Responsible for the standardization of specifications, data retrieval, protocols and business processes while regularly evaluating HR system applications, ensuring accurate processing and data integrity. Streamlines data entry, business processes and protocols that are user friendly, consistent and standard. Accountable for periodic audits to ensure data is available to meet business requirements and to ensure data reliability.
- Assists in creation and development of HR metrics and HR scorecard process to facilitate the communication of HR results; feeds those results up to the Americas region HR leadership team.
- Ensures complete and current process documentation for all applications, providing or obtaining appropriate end user training as needed. Creates and maintains user documentation, including identifying any changes that may be required due to changes in Clarks’ programs, benefits rules, new initiatives, etc.
- Liaises with Payroll and third party administrators to recommend and prioritize appropriate systems solutions. . Partners with Group HR to ensure systems needs/upgrades compliment Group HR systems strategies and Americas region needs.
- Manages all HR applications beyond hard coding of interfaces which is done in Group IT or by required vendors. Ensures consistent implementations for Clarks within the Americas region.
- Identifies, evaluates and develops vendor options and suitability to perform outsourced activities, projects and programs. Helps resolve vendor and project related business and technical issues. Develops and implements metrics to assess vendor performance and apply continuous improvement. Evaluates opportunities to improve, enhance, or expand vendors.
- Oversees HRIS data entry functionality. Evaluates the effectiveness and utilization of applications and equipment; assesses user skill level and provides recommended alternatives to solve business issues that meet departmental needs, ensuring recommendations are cost-effective and appropriate. Develops business requirements and technical specifications as required.
- Provides project planning expertise and leadership, effectively managing projects to schedule and within budget, overseeing and managing operational aspects.. Serves as liaison between HR, managers and vendors. Responsible for sharing HR systems knowledge and systems planning with other regions and Group HR.
- Reviews status of projects and budgets; manages schedule and prepares status reports. Disseminates information related to issues and project status; implements risk management and mitigation plans to assure projects stay on schedule and within budget.
- Supports initiatives to improve the efficiency of benefits and payroll administration, coordinating interfacing and reporting of data to and from third party vendors. Supports outsourced initiatives in benefits such as leave administration.
- Develops an infrastructure to support Clarks’ internal HR systems and frameworks, including life cycle management, ATS, position management and Payroll.
- May facilitate the definition of project portfolio for HR processes and systems to ensure completion of the most value added projects.
- With the HRIS Analyst, provides training for HR staff members needing access to HRIS systems. Ensures HR staff members understand the functionality and reporting capabilities of our HRIS systems. Work with Payroll and the Service Center to ensure staff has proper help to accomplish what is needed. Develop training materials for the integrated HR/Benefits system, reporting and analysis tools.
- Lead, engage and develop a HRIS Analyst, setting objectives, appraising performance, planning future succession and coaching in line with Clarks’ performance management processes.
- Maintain and manage HR lifecycle applications including payroll, recruiting, HR, and benefits
- Knowledge of ADP and SAP SuccessFactors systems (ADP required SAP would be preferred)
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Effectively manage one or more employees
- Strong expertise and organized project management skills that include implementations to new systems and integrations
- Ability to effectively communicate with top-level management as well as entire business population
- Partners with HR Americas and Global HR and IT teams
- Support Global initiatives from a regional perspective
- Provide strategic direction for the HRS function, including defining initiatives and priorities along with service model
- Understand and align with Clarks mission