- Role Title:
- Job Advert Description
Clarks Americas is seeking an Online Visual Merchandiser to support a fast growing channel within the organization. The Merchandiser will coordinate online merchandising activities for the Clarks USA website. Additionally, this role will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following: product catalog management, online administrative tasks and promotional management.
- Support online seasonal visual merchandising strategy.
- Work collaboratively with the online marketing and merchandising teams to ensure appropriate marketing/product banners and content display is planned to maximize promotional plans.
- Support online merchandising catalog set up process, product categorization and product cross-sell.
- Analyze the customer path to purchase and recommend and implement changes that enhance the experience and increase online conversion.
- Maintain and report on advanced on-site search to deliver expected result, optimize experience and continually research and recommend new opportunities in the digital space.
- Responsible for executing support functions within the eCommerce platform, including but not limited to:
- promotion set up
- catalog maintenance
- gallery creation
- site development testing/validation
- Drive conversion and sales by ensuring latest product is showcased effectively on site and sales patterns shared with genders to influence future buy quantities.
- Review and analyze online competitor site merchandising, promotional execution and tactics, user experience, and product representation.
- Provide support to the development of a new, global multi-channel retail platform.
- Develop documentation for processes that exist.
- BA/BS Degree in Marketing, Merchandising or related area
- Understanding of online trends, tactics and current footwear activity, as it relates to online/in-store
- Good understanding of merchandising hierarchy
- Experience with 3rd party tools
- Good knowledge of data mining tools
- Strong knowledge of business admin tool and business
- 1-3 years of Retail/eCommerce merchandising experience
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, self-starter environment
- Proven track record in a merchandising or searchandising function eCommerce platform exposure
- Strong data analytical skills - must be able to assemble and interpret data, create summaries and deliver business insights
- Ability to collaborate within a team and with cross-functional partners
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint