Web Optimization Analyst
- Role Title:
Web Optimization Analyst
- Job Advert Description
Use your talent and passion for data and optimization and join our team at Clarks! The Web Optimization Analyst will drive continuous improvement across eCommerce sites by enhancing user experience, driving conversion and order volume.
As a Web Optimization Analyst you will be responsible for successfully executing global A/B and MVT testing program across all Clark’s domains.
Collaborating with Analytics Manger, global stakeholders and partners, you will continuously translate data and business questions into revenue-generating opportunities. You will work closely with 3rd parties on delivery and perform pre and post-campaign analysis while sharing insights and key learnings with the wider audience.
- Identify new A/B and multivariate testing opportunities based on digital data that would increase conversion and drive revenue.
- Collaborate with global counterparts and partners on the roadmap and execution; generate impactful testing plan through data analysis
- Align test plan with business objectives – develop hypothesis and success metrics needed to measure effectiveness
- Collaborate with UX and CX teams to accommodate testing strategy
- Prepare post-campaign analysis and clearly communicate results and key learnings with business stakeholders
- Reiterate campaign based on test results and collaborate with developer on implementing winning experience
- Analyze checkout funnel, visitor behavior and journey on the site to improve user experience
- Assist in utilizing CRM and consumer data to drive personalization initiatives and segmentation
- Assist in monitoring and analyzing KPIs including landing pages, banners, add to basket rate, abandonment, and traffic trends
- Develop well-organized, visually appealing presentations on business performance by 'telling the story of the data'
- Provide Ad-hoc support in interpreting data during high volume intervals using various analytical tools and summarize key findings in a clear and concise way
- 1-3 years of experience in A/B testing and site optimization using platforms such as Maxymiser/Monetate/Optimizely
- Proven track record of improving conversion, increasing engagement and enhancing user experience
- Proven analytical capabilities and data interpretation with the ability to provide recommendation for improvement
- Experience in developing reports and providing meaningful insights using various analytics tools
- Experience in leveraging relationship with 3rd party vendors is a plus
- Exposure to tag implementation through Google Tag Manager is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Data Analytics, Statistics, Web Technologies or similar disciplines
- Analytics/data certifications is a plus
- Experience using testing platforms such as Monetate, Maxymiser, Optimizely or similar
- Experience in using and/or ability to adapt to various analytics platforms such as GA, Omniture, IBM Analytics etc.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel using formulas (VBA is preferred)
- Knowledge and experience working with front-end technologies such as HTML, CSS and JS
- Exposure and understanding of the Tag Management Solutions and tag implementation is preferred