Email Marketing Assistant
- Role Title:
Email Marketing Assistant
- Job Advert Description
The Clarks Americas Ecommerce team is seeking an Email Marketing Assistant to support on-going marketing initiatives. The scope of the opportunity is to support a fast-growing division, with great exposure to the business.
The Email Marketing Assistant will report to the Associate Email & CRM Marketing Manager to plan for and execute email campaigns on behalf of ClarksUSA.com and Clarks retail stores. The role will assist with seasonal planning, creative direction, gaining consensus for plans from stakeholders, and executing email campaigns within Clarks email service provider, Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Execute email campaigns across marketing and transactional emails to showcase a variety of brand stories and seasonal priorities as defined by the brand and eCommerce marketing teams.
- Create designer work orders and creative brief sessions to convey creative direction and ensure appropriate outcome in consumer-facing asset.
- Collaborate with brand marketing, Ecommerce marketing, merchandising, and creative team to develop engaging, rich content for email campaigns; follow through on uncovered opportunities.
- Setup, test and deploy assigned email campaigns, including dynamic content and consumer segmentation and contribute to planning.
- Report on and monitor key performance indicators in accordance with performance goals.
- Plan and execute email workflows to implement CRM marketing campaigns with continuous optimization overtime.
- Implement email best practice campaigns such as refer-a-friend, re-engagement, and re-activation.
- Support planning and tactical work related to additional email volume at times of high seasonality, such as holiday.
- Adhere to calendar for email process with strict adherence to set timeliness; ensuring that creative, copy, and approvals all stay on track.
- 1+ years of email marketing experience is a plus or related coursework
- Footwear and/or apparel multi-channel retailer experience is a plus
- Knowledge of marketing/branding principles
- Knowledge of creative development
- Experience with 3rd party email service provider tools
- BA/BS Degree
- Competent in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Coursework related to consumer data and database analytics is a plus
- Familiarity with HTML and ability to learn technical systems and in-house tools quickly
- Experience executing email marketing campaigns in Salesforce Marketing Cloud is a plus
- Execution of email marketing campaigns or related coursework
- Work on an email program – preferably in the retail sector is preferred
- Experience with measuring performance of email marketing campaigns is a plus
- Demonstrates understanding of customer journey and/or online shopping and marketing
- Strong presentation skills; able to present digital concepts and ideas effectively