Customer Compliance Specialist
- Role Title:
Customer Compliance Specialist
- Job Advert Description
The Customer Compliance Specialist is responsible for meeting Clarks Americas goal of 100% compliance and operational efficiency on behalf of our wholesale customers. They are also responsible for analyzing, communicating, collaborating and executing the implementation of customer compliance requirements for all new and existing customers, ensuring that any shipped orders are compliant. This role will work cross-departmentally as well as within customer’s organizations to ensure compliance, efficiency, customer satisfaction and protect profitability.
- Seek out and receive all wholesale customer requirements.
- Analyze and interpret all requirements from each of our wholesale customers for the purpose of determining those that are applicable in Clarks’ business and enable us to remain compliant.
- Maintain and develop effective working relationships across the Clarks business, to support the
- successful execution of relevant customer requirements.
- Troubleshoot compliance issues or gaps that may arise.
- Facilitate necessary internal Clarks training that supports business processes needed to ensure that customer requirements are executed appropriately.
- Support continuous improvement of the Customer Requirements Management Processes in collaboration with the Compliance Manager, Operations Team and other Clarks stakeholders.
- Mitigate the potential for chargebacks issued by our wholesale customers and participate in chargeback research when they do occur.
- Responsible to participate in new account set up processes and collaboration.
- Responsible for coordinating and provision around wholesale customer agreements.
- Bachelor's Degree in business preferred
- Knowledge and experience of industry standards
- Working knowledge of an organization and their requirements along with ability to interpret and execute against customer needs internally and externally
- 1-2 years’ experience working with trading partner logistics and operations
- Experience advocating for company and customer to deliver mutually beneficial results
- Experience managing and analyzing data
- Experience working with confidential data and within a highly regulatory environment
- SAP experience preferred
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Microsoft Office
- Understanding of EDI and other industry technology preferred
Every 60 seconds, 105 pairs of Clarks shoes are sold globally. That makes us a £1.6 billion business and a truly worldwide brand. We now have some 15,000 employees across 75 different countries – everywhere from Europe to the Americas. Despite being the world’s biggest everyday footwear brand (by sales volume), we’re still owned by the Clarks family and based in Street, Somerset, UK– where the Clarks business began. Street is the nerve center of our business, driving growth and the whole Clarks success story. And right now, we’re busy writing the next chapter. With a constant search for new and better ways to work, innovation’s set to play a big part in our future.