The Clarks Values are at the heart of our business. Rooted in our heritage, they epitomize who we are, what we stand for and how we behave as individuals and as a business. They're a valuable part of our brand and our service to consumers. They're part of what makes the Clarks company a special place to work. And they've not only inspired our success in the past, our Values are also an essential part of our ambitions for the future.
Easy to understand and easy to bring to life - no matter who you are and no matter where in the world you work - our Values are captured under six key words; words that are as important to us today as they have been throughout our extraordinary history.
- We are passionate about the Clarks brand and committed to respecting its heritage.
- We encourage everyone to play their part in taking the brand forward.
- We believe in doing the right thing, consistently and with confidence.
- We act with honesty, share our true thoughts and trust others.
- We are all part of the Clarks global family, and look out for each other's interests.
- We treat customers, suppliers and partners as extended members of our community.
- We are shoemakers first and foremost, devoted to meeting consumer needs with the highest quality products and services.
- We value and protect the skills that make us unique.
- We cultivate new ideas and use our imaginations to improve the business.
- We believe in inventing new solutions to solve challenges, and that good ideas can come from anyone and anywhere.
- We encourage all of our people to bring the best version of themselves to work.
- We are genuine in all that we do.